The Ladies and Men’s Singles events will be on a progressive basis with separate Tableaux to encourage all
standards. There will be a Final for each Tableau.
1. Entry is free but you must be available to play on finals day Sat 19th September 2020 (with Sunday 20th in reserve if poor weather).
2. Please respect the number of events that you enter, to ensure all matches are completed on time.
3. It is the responsibility of each opponent to ensure that matches are played within the posted dates. If no contact
has been made to the Co-ordinators for reasons why matches have not been completed, then both players will
be scratched. All Tournament Co-ordinators decisions are final and no exceptions will be made.
4. Closing date for entries 1st July 2020
5. The Draw will be on the Clubhouse Notice Board.
6. The Doubles Tournaments will commence once permitted.